Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Djsouthflorida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2017, 11:06 AM
    Need advice for unscrewing Delta Peerless
    Im trying to unscrew a Delta Peerlees for my shower but its not unscrewing. Any advice?

How can I upload a picture?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2017, 12:20 PM
    Unscrew what? Photo posting-Look at where you can post an answer "Quick Answer".
    Underneath that box is a sub box-"Go Advanced". Click that and follow directions. You can also save your picture on your computer. Go to Quick Answer, tell what part you are trying to unscrew and then copy and paste the photo from your computer.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2017, 05:35 PM
    Once you go advanced, select "insert image" icon. You will be asked to ID the photo file on your computer you want to upload. Go from there.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 29, 2017, 11:10 PM
    Indeed, a picture would help a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 phase delta delta transformer.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a doubt about a 3 phase delta delta transformer.. If one line (eg: be it R) the o/p terminal is made to touch ground or if anyone standing ground touch the line.. Then it get shocked or makes a fault current.. I want to know what is the return path of the fault current.. Considering...

Question on thermodynamics and equilibria; delta G and delta G^o [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to ask a question about thermodynamics which we covered in the biochemistry lessons. D Go = - R T ln K If for example you take into consideration ethanoic acid <----->ethanoate + H+ and equilibrium constant for ethanoic acid is 1.7 x 10^-5. By the equation: D Go = - R T ln K (I...

Peerless repair [ 3 Answers ]

Replace washer for peerless 2 handle faucet

Simply unscrewing a screw that is stripped [ 6 Answers ]

How do I unscrew a screw that is stripped?

Unscrewing cleanout cap [ 1 Answers ]

The cleanout cap on a 3" PVC sewer pipe is too tight to remove, it was tightned with a sealer many years ago. No glue was used. Are there any chemicals that can dissolve the sealer and penetrate to loosen the cap. Liquid wrench did not help. Thanks, N.

View more questions Search