Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2017, 10:55 AM
    Maytag washer, MAV5000AWW. Can you identify this noise? The washer fills, agitates,
    Maytag washer, MAV5000AWW.
    Can you identify this noise? The washer fills, agitates, and spins, drains, but the noise is only during agitation.see libk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ZwrK2ImPs

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag washer model no. LAT9306AAE starts, fills then stops on normal cycle. [ 3 Answers ]

It I turn the dial through the normal cycle nothing happens. If I turn it to spin on delicate cycle, it will drain.

Kenmore washer dryer combo, washer agitates for about 10 seconds then it stops. [ 1 Answers ]

The washer will fill and it will agitate for about 10 seconds, then it will stop.When it stops there is no motor sound.Then after about one minute it will start by itself and repeat the same thing over and over no matter what I set the knob to it does the same thing. Could it be the timer?

Noise when kemore washer agitates [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I have a kenmore washer model number 110.23822100 . My wife was doing a large load of laundry today and all of a sudden it started making a burnt smell and shut off a minute later. An hour later it will turn on and run but it if making a buzzing noise when it agitates. I have not run it long...

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.