Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerry 73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2017, 07:33 AM
    New power point fridge keeps leaking water onto the floof how can I stop this?
    I just bought a new Power Point fridge 2 weeks ago.It keeps leaking water onto the floor, how can I stop this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2017, 07:56 AM
    Likely it's a drain blockage, but being NEW, and only having it a few weeks (Still under warranty), then a call to where you got it from is in order. Please let us know what they do about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Fridge ice buildup/water leaking [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months now we have had to manually defrost our GE bottom freezer Refrigerator model #GFSF6KKYWW. The first thing we noticed was water and ice buildup on the bottom of the deli tray. We have taken everything apart and manually defrosted the ice on the fan at the back of the fridge. We...

Frigidaire leaking water in fridge [ 2 Answers ]

I have removed the back freezer compartment, confirmed drain was clear. Removed control panel in fridge, checked vents and confirmed drain tube was clear.. water is trickling out the hose into drain pan @ bottom. I don't know what else I should check. I have adjusted temperature in freezer and...

Water leaking from fridge [ 1 Answers ]

Each day I have been finding a pool of water on the floor by my fridge. I am not sure where it is leaking but I thought someone may know what commonly causes a leak and if I can fix it myself. Thanks

Fridge leaking water from bottom [ 1 Answers ]

My Mom's Frigidare Electrolux fridge model FRT17G4BW4 is leaking water from the bottom right side. What can we do to fix this? Thanks, Josieac

View more questions Search