Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotShotGirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2017, 07:40 AM
    People search vs Facebook
    I know that the search engine searches for information specializes in collecting information from phone books, social networks, marketing lists, business sites, and other public sources.Facebook does not tell anything
    I do not believe that the sources from which people search that the sources lying!!
    Which CAN TRUST MOST

Personal Details ( people search Search result)
    J*****a s*******e personal information overview.
    MARITAL STATUS
    Single

Facebook status same person j****a s*******e

In a relationship since December 15, 2006
    2013 Relationship
    It could it be that my friend has forgotten to update your Facebook profile
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2017, 07:17 AM
    If the individual is simply in a relationship, and not married, then their marital status is single. What is incorrect about the information?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2017, 08:28 AM
    Look at the dates on your search engine results... most of them are not the same day you made them.. and in fact could be many years old... just that a web bot did pull it at some point, but it will tell you when it was taken if you look. You are making a query of a database at the search engine you are using..not actually a web wide real time search which would be impractical and currently impossible.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
    None of it can be trusted, both can be right and/or both can be wrong.

Most go by information from public sources.

Search engines use social media, (like Facebook) so Facebook says he is single (in a relationship is single)
    HotShotGirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2017, 06:53 AM
    I found his Facebook page thinking of this being a single if he even forgot to update his profile

You know what? I pretend to be an (mostly to girls) but I actually don't mean it, I'm very loving deep down inside! I'm a fake ! Now any girls want to make love ? Lol
    JS AUNT:Ahahahaha - you are the sweetest man I know. Your heart is huge & this trying to be a is just your way to try to protect that heart of yours, Duck. Let go, feel the love & grow from it. I promise you'll be happy if you stay away from girls with ulterior motives.
    7. toukokuuta 2016 kello 2:00 ·
    JS: Yeah well she was one of the good girls aunt C.D. One of the rare ones! Learn from your mistakes and keep it moving you know?
    7. toukokuuta 2016 kello 11:13 ·
    JS AUNT: Ahh, yes she was!! I just noticed the date. Sorry, Duck. I love you . Win her back, if it's still an option
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2017, 08:34 AM
    Why does it matter? He's not your boyfriend/fiancee'/husband.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can people sue me because of Facebook comment? [ 12 Answers ]

Can somebody sue me because of Facebook comment?but I didn't curse on my comment in Facebook I did say she's a disease and I put her name

People are being added to my Facebook without asking them [ 1 Answers ]

It will say that person accepted my invite to be my friend when I didn't send a invite

Facebook search bar/like ability missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to create a company Facebook page under the business category.. once I created it I noticed there is no search bar to find other people and I cannot like people's pages. Is there a way to get these things by changing settings or something?

Facebook Wall Search? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you search someone´s Facebook wall for comments by a specific "friend"?

How can you Tag people on Facebook without being friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I wondered if anybody knows of any Facebook app or setting where you can tag people on Facebook but without submitting a 'Friends Request'. Reason being, I want to compile a list of persons I used to know at my old school and some of them I do not like but just want to be on a visible list. ...

View more questions Search