Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unforgiving246 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Wireless default
    It's me again recently install d-link first time installed as default without a password
    Than redid it under my name and made it secure problem is when I turn on the rotar
    My name is there and is secure and the first one which is default is there but not secure
    Any help would be welcomed thanks

Unforgiving 246
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

May 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unforgiving246
    it's me again recently install d-link first time installed as default without a password
    than redid it under my name and made it secure problem is when i turn on the rotar
    my name is there and is secure and the first one which is default is there but not secure
    any help would be welcomed thanks

unforgiving 246
    Huh??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless and non wireless connections [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop from my employer to use at home and at work. At work it is networked via a wireless connection and broadband Internet access is via this network. I took it home and set up the connection to work with my own ISP (NTL) and that worked fine. The problem comes when I take it...

Payment default [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know that if I take consultancy services from a consultant in US and do not wish to pay him, would there be a problem if he has all my details including SSN

Default (less than 30 days) [ 2 Answers ]

If you have a contract with a loan company and it states that if you are one day late on your payment you are in default can they legally foreclose on your loan?

Default judgment [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in MA since 8/1998, previously having lived in NY. I just (10/2006) received notification of wage garnishment order (income execution) based on a default judgment for an old debt ($2611). The 'entry date' for the default judgment was July 2003, but this was the first I'd heard about...

Default judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in New York state, I had a default judgement placed against me because I didn't answer to an attorney letter, I feel I was not served properly, I want to try to get the default judgement set aside. I've been told to file a request for judicial intervention and a motion, well I found the form...

View more questions Search