Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldaggie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2017, 12:37 PM
    Frozen Ice maker
    I have a Frigidaire frig and the Ice maker keeps freezing up. It freezes up in the back behind the fan and then stops making ice. I can thaw it out and it works fine for one of two cycles and then freezes up again. Any help would be appreciated.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2017, 02:37 PM
    Lower the freezer temp a click or two. Make sure all the coils are clean.
    guest2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 10:35 AM
    Be sure to check you water drain hose also.
    roberthay Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2017, 01:55 PM
    Maybe your flapper in door is not closing tight and causing condensation inside.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2017, 12:40 PM

1. Jenny, not sure what you are trying to state.
      2. Due to moisture the water may accumlate (sic) behind the fan and when icreasing(sic) temperature it gets freezes. Moisture resitant (sic) solutions are present which do not allow water to coagulate.

1. What are such solutions? Water does not coagulate, it freezes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Maker: Frozen line [ 1 Answers ]

The ice maker in my refrigerator stopped making ice. I looked into this and found out that there was frozen water in the last portion of water line that goes from the electronic water valve to the ice maker, last 2 inches more or less, as well as the white tube from the end of the water line to the...

Ice maker tube frozen [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool side by side the tube that goes to my ice maker keeps freezing> I changed the solenoid thinking it was leaking water slowly but new solenoid did the same thing. What is my problem it makes Ice once then refreezes

Ice maker line frozen [ 6 Answers ]

OK, I have read all the posts and answers about icemaker problems and think I have mine licked. But I need a bit more help. I have a SubZero with a bottom freezer. The icemaker stopped a few weeks ago. I tested the test points and the control module seems to be working fine. Took it apart and...

View more questions Search