Checked the drain not clogged
    So float sinsor I doubt

Other
    Sometimes here recently
    The blower just stays on
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2017, 05:55 AM
    Time to call an HVAC tech to have it checked out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2017, 06:33 AM
    If you cannot correct the problem with a simple power reset at the breaker, then call a tech for a proper check. There is a very good reason why these guys have to be certified by logging a certain amount of hours in an approved program. Do you have an ohm meter and know how to use it?

Call someone that does.
    guest2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 10:26 AM
    It is probably the contact that you are holding in. it has failed. If you do not know about electric codes and wiring call someone! Safe your life.

That contact is a common failure item.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac not kicking off [ 0 Answers ]

When we turn on the ac it will not turn off when it reached the temp we have it set on. The heat works fine and it turns off when it hits the temp we set so I don't think it is the thermostat. Any ideas of why the ac is running nonstop?

Kicking my mom's ex out [ 3 Answers ]

My mother and step dad got a divorce like 5 years ago, almost 3 years ago he got laid off had no where to go and out of the kindness of my mom's heart she let him stay in the spare bedroom. It was first known that it was only temporary until he could get back on his feet. Its been two years and...

Kicking myself [ 7 Answers ]

OK, this is a weird one. I served in the Marines and was deployed to Iraq. Upon returning home I had serious anger management issues. After some time with therapy and drugs I learned to control it. I fell in love with a girl who at first seemed very sweet but strong willed. As time went on she...

Kicking out 18 yer old [ 3 Answers ]

We have had nothing but trouble since she was very small. We adopted her and her brother she was 4 1/2 her brother 3 1/2. She has attachment disorder (my belief), diagnosed with conduct disorder. She has been arrested for property destruction at one residential facility and assault at another. ...

View more questions Search