Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roberthay Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2017, 10:16 AM
    I have an oil signed Kahn 69. Could this be Wolf Kahn?
    Hi,

I apologize if this is an intrusion.

I bought this painting at an estate sale. It is signed with last name only and year. (Kahn 69)
    I know that W Kahn signs his later work with initial and last name.
    It looks more like what He would paint as opposed to Max Kahn. I don’t know of any other artists named Kahn.
    Can you tell if it is an early work of Mr. Wolf Kahn?
    It just struck me and I wanted it.

Thank you for your interest,

Hopefully
    Robert
    >Details Removed<
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2017, 10:54 AM
    Posting your e mail address on an international site such as ours, and your entire address, may ellicit some unwanted attention from undesirable people.

Can you post a picture of this painting, please ?

Jul 5, 2017, 03:25 PM
    wrong info

Jul 5, 2017, 03:31 PM

Jul 5, 2017, 03:42 PM

Aug 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
    Attachment 48861Attachment 48860Attachment 48859Attachment 48861Attachment 48860Attachment 48859

Sorry I can't upload from my mac.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if a signed realestate amendment to the contract is not signed by date [ 4 Answers ]

[What to do if contract date for acceptance is not signed on a realestate contract? Buyers agent asked for more time.Why bother having a date-which is the date buyers agent picked when writing the amendment.Is this legal? Is the contract void...

Can a landlord ask for more addendums to be signed after lease signed [ 1 Answers ]

After lease accepted and signed by both parties and earnest money accepted the landlord has requested a new bankruptcy addendum be signed which we would prefer not to sign do we have to in order to keep the lease valid?

Name this Gene Wilder/Marty Feldman/Madeline Kahn B&W film (NOT young frankenstein) [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago there was a marathon of films starring the comedy trio of Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman and Madeline Kahn, which included "The Kangaroo Hop" and another movie which was black and white, featuring the three as performers in a carnival or theatre. Marty Feldman's character wore a big...

View more questions Search