Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unanswer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 06:43 PM
    My son is participating in drug court he was staying at a halfway house until he real
    Hello, My son was participating in New Jersey drug court and staying at a halfway house, he has been there for a few months until he relapse. He was sent back to jail first offense they said for three day sanction,but has been in jail now for thirty days.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2017, 07:33 PM
    Maybe you should ask your son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halfway house rent coverage New York [ 3 Answers ]

Halfway house, sober living rent payments for addiction recovery in New York

P.o wants halfway house [ 4 Answers ]

My grandson is years old and on probation for mip,his p.o suggested rehab which he agreed to. Now she wants him to go into a halfway house for 6 months and he doesn't want to. I think he has learned his lesson. If he doesn't go what will happen in salina ks

Is going to a halfway house mandatory for all federal prisoners [ 2 Answers ]

Is going to a halway house mandatory for all federal prisoners or do they have the choice to just complete their sentence in the prison itself?

Federal Prison halfway house [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has his team meeting tomorrow. He is currently under a year till release. My question is once his team tells him how much halfway house they recommend what happens next?

Halfway house lease needed [ 2 Answers ]

I want to rent my house to a gentleman that wants to start a halfway/recovery center for a alcohol/drug free environment. Does anyone have an appropriate lease that I could see? Thanks in advance Maureen

View more questions Search