Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy sears Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 11:17 AM
    I have a shy bladder and could not pee. Can they would do salava test instead
    I have a shy bladder. I couldn't pee for my drug test. I tried for an hour ! I asked if they could do a saliva test ? they said no.. so now I'm in trouble cause I couldn't pee and I haven't did anything ! what are my rights ? can they start doing saliva test, so I wont get in trouble, go to jail or have to pay more fines ?? please help ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 12:33 PM
    Who is they? If you are required to give a urine test, you give a urine test. If you don't provide the required urine, you are presumed guilty/positive.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2017, 01:14 PM
    Sorry, J_9 is right... you have no rights... you produce or you fail by default... there are no acceptable excuses.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 07:30 PM
    Agreed, you have no rights in this. You must urinate for the test. If you don't you will be considered to have failed for refusal to give test
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
    You have a obligation to produce a urine sample for examination to prove you are in compliance of the agreement you signed. You do have a right to consult a lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bladder tank [ 6 Answers ]

is it possible for a bladder in the tank to stretch over 15=years if it had too much pressure blown into it. Currently I had to release the pressure in the bladder, reducing inside water pressure at end of yuage cycle. Otherwise the bladder blocks the outlet, virtually cutting off flow, intil the...

Strengthening the Bladder [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, is there a herb that might help strengthen the bladder like milk thistle is good for the liver. In suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

False positive pregnancy test because of a bladder infection? [ 4 Answers ]

I have taken two home pregnancy tests and both have come back positive, however, I have recently had a bladder infection and have read that this can cause a false positive result. How likely is this? Please, I'm worried if this has happened to me.

Bladder [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 36 year old male, I wake up at least 4 times through the night with really bad pain, my bladder needs emptying. Once its empited I'm fine, but an hour later its full again.

Bladder [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering why I have a strong odor of urine. Im only 35 and I do the sanitary things to make sure I don't have the odor but its still there.I bathe twice daily. What's going on?

View more questions Search