Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly0125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 07:19 AM
    Net Zero payment
    It has been presented to me to come up with a net zero charge. Fee $100, adj. $20, pymt. $80. How do I get net zero charge? Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 08:34 AM
    Call and ask them where it came from. If you don't you will never know if it's a mistake, or someone else did it and used your name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Material are the decimal variances from actual payment to billed payment? [ 1 Answers ]

If there is an over or short payment due to variances in decimal places of a billed payment versus the actual payment. What would probably be the treatment? Will the company incur a profit or a loss? Would it be material?

Delta dental insurance sent out payment, but dentist said no payment was received! [ 3 Answers ]

Delta dental insurance said the claim was processed, and a check was sent to my dentist in August. However, my dentist's billing clerk said she did not receive any payment from Delta, she sent me a bill of the full amount plus finance charges in November. What should I do to straighten out this...

Illinois worker comp ttd payment. What is the reason for stoppage of ttd payment whil [ 1 Answers ]

What is normally the reason for stopping ttd payment in Illinois

401k payment used to qualify for morgtage payment [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are retired and get social security a pension and would use 10,000 yearly withdrawl from 401k as additional income to qualify to make mortgage payment. John caruso

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

View more questions Search