Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Portuguese documentation
    Hi... my name is Abida,I currently stay in zimbabwe,my father was Portuguese Goan.
    I would like to rec laim my fathers citizenship for myself and family.
    I have lost my fathers birth cirtificate and all documentation relating to this.
    Could you please assist me in obtainig these documents in order for me to obain the necessary papers to become a Portuguese citizen?
    Or any help concernig this topic

Thank You
    Abida Umerji (N.E. Fernandez)
    maya62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 12:43 AM
    I also have same question, pl reply to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to: technical and scientific documentation/formulas [ 1 Answers ]

The tag lets you easily embed nicely formatted math in your questions and answers. The particular convention Ask Me Help Desk uses is mimeTex, a version of LaTeX. Please read the tutorial if you would like to use it extensively. Example usage: x{\small_1}=\frac{-b\pm\sqrt{b^2-4ac}}{2a} ...

Documentation to acquire portuguese passport for people of goan origina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have read a lot about what is required in order for a goan to get a portuguese passport. I know that the first step is to have one of the parents birth, marriage and death certificates registed in the conservatoria in portugal. The one piece of documentation that stumps me is "certificate...

Question about the documentation of wages [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, Thank you so much for your advice on my res. vs. non-res. Status as an F-1 student in the 6th year. Right now I'd have only two more technical questions: 1) In addition to the work I did as a regular employee while on OPT (for which I received a W-2), I also did a...

View more questions Search