Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xmorisx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2017, 08:05 PM
    ET22DKXFW00 Whirlpool Refrigerator water leaking
    Hello first time on here. Glad I found this place! I am having problems with my whirlpool refrigerator. So the freezer has like a drain hole in the back, I had to take everything apart in order for me to defrost the drain hole because it is frozen. I did that literally 4 weeks ago. And the whole is frozen again I know because water over flows into the refrigerator and drips inside. Now I a, not sure what the might of gone faulty. Can some one help me out please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 07:24 AM
    This is a very common and recurring problem, a clogged drain tube.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=et22dkxfw00+whirlpool+refrigerator+frozen +drain&view=detail&mid=18
    CE7442F08B89441DF918CE7442F08B89441DF9&FORM=VIRE

These videos may explain it and give you some easier ways to deal with it when it comes up. How often do you defrost your freezer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Fridge ET22DKXFW00 drain freezes about once a month. Can this be prevented? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool ET22DKXFW00 fridge/freezer. It's quite often dripping water from the freezer into the fridge. I just live with that, but about once a month or so it looses it's ability to cool and freeze. I take the bottom off the freezer and defrost the drain tube and then put it back...

Water leaking in Refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Coldspot model # 106.74262400. We continually have water dripping towards the back of the refrigerator from under the freezer. We also seem to be getting water pooling and freezing in the floor of the freezer.

Whirlpool Refrigerator Model ET22DKXFW00 [ 4 Answers ]

Model ET22DKXFW00 OK, I have literally taken apart the inside of my freezer at this point. The bottom sliding tray, the side light, the ice maker, all out so I can slup the back panel out enough to see the evaporator coils, the fan, and the tray. There were tons of ice. And so, with the unit...

Whirlpool refrigerator leaking water outside [ 0 Answers ]

I have water leaking from my refrigerator on the outside. It has an automatic icemaker and water dispenser. What could be causing it?

Roper Refrigerator leaking water, but not hooked up to water. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Roper by Whirlpool refrigerator freezer. It isn't hooked up to a waterline for the icemaker or otherwise. It has leaked water 3-4 times over the last week; not a lot but still. I have heard what is apparently water running somewhere inside the refrigerator. It's still keeping the...

View more questions Search