Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ovis90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2017, 02:56 PM
    Question for construction experts about fall might fall in the room
    Hello I live in England cotage house I am only renting the room. As I know this house was staying empty for couple of years and the landlord made some repairs. But well the landlord seems he doesn't care much about the house only to get rent pay and usually if he send people to fix something they don't fix it properly. One issue is with the small holes in the wall which for me seems they migh fall . I remember there was one hole and smaller a month ago. Now another appeared and one became wider and the one hole is also from another side of the room. So could it be only the paint or its could be some bigger problem?

Attachment 48789Attachment 48790
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2017, 07:09 PM
    Attachment doesn't open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like Fall Out Boy [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya there: I was wondering if any of you nice people like Fall Out boy and ot Imagine Dragons :D

Shoulder question after fall on roof [ 3 Answers ]

Thursday I was working on a roof and hit a wet slick spot. I slipped and landed hard on my shoulder on the roof. I did not fall off the roof but since then I have severe pain like right behind my neck and behind the right shoulder blade. I have range of motion but cannot lift my arm nor hold...

Lord I need your anointing to fall to fall down on me [ 3 Answers ]

CHORUS Lord I need Your Anointing To fall To Fall down on me LEAD Lord I need Your Anointing To fall

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, fall down on me fall fall [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, Fall down on me Fall Fall Build me up Fall fresh on me

View more questions Search