Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMinetta1915 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2017, 06:28 AM
    I mentioned nearly a year. We started dating last August and became exclusive where she was calling me her boyfriend in September. That's why I classified it as nearly a year in my most recent post.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2017, 06:39 AM
    You gave it a shot.. and it didn't feel right ( and most likely never would have)... that's the best time to walk away. What if you kept flogging a dead horse and it caused you miss out meeting that person who might have been "THE ONE" who walked right past you because you wasn't looking?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2017, 01:33 PM
    For some odd reason, I was the only woman to respond before (I recognized you immediately) and the only one this time.
    I still maintain all the same things I said then.
    I also wonder why you are here again. Everyone except me advised you to break up, you did, and now you want to know if that was right?
    You get that answer only from yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commitment Issues [ 3 Answers ]

So I recently got out a relationship with a guy that I have been best friends with for a year, we have had a really good friendship, and both liked each other, so decided to give it a shot. Everything was going fine. We were really doing good with each other, we never fought with each other, just...

What is a commitment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! Some days my boyfriend and I were talking about if we should live together but for me it is important to get married because I have a little baby and also because it is one of my dreams and I told him that we should make a commitment then he asked what is for you a commitment? I got a bit...

Commitment issues [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating a man for 2 months, when we met we both said we weren't looking for anything serious. We had both come out of something in the last 6 months, were busy with our businesses and there was an age difference of 8 years. In a very short time things took a very different turn, we found...

Commitment Issues [ 2 Answers ]

10 months ago I started dating a great guy I've known for 3 years. At first I wasn't attracted to him. Now, I am more attracted to him then anyone else. 5 months into our relationship, he took me to London and Paris. We started planning a future together and I thought he was the man of my...

Commitment issues? [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating a gentlemen 6 months ago. He was very into me, giving me 100 percent. I work with a man who constantly asked me out. I told him I was dating Ted. Still he would ask me out. As my relationship continued ted and myself began to fight and bicker over little things. We broke up . We...

View more questions Search