Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laverick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Just brought a fluval 205 and it doesn't seem to be working!
    Hi I just brought a fluval 205 and nothing seems to be happening when I turn it on. I can hear it whiring away but nothing else, no moving water nothing what have I done wrong? Help please!!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Have you filled it with water?
    They need to be jump started by adding water to the filter.

Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Crt 205 [ 1 Answers ]

Find one example of a fallacy from a newspaper editorial, and another example from an opinion magazine. For each you find, summarize the issue, and determine which side of the issue the writer supports. Catagorize the fallacies based on their characteristics, and describe the impact of the...

Fate brought us together, yet we're now apart! [ 6 Answers ]

We met outside a club I never go to. I was there to meet my ex who never turned up and ended up talking to him. We spent the whole weekend together and every other day from then on. We got on great and I met his daughter who's lovely and only 3 years old and loved me back. His ex-wife...

Critical Thinking 205 [ 2 Answers ]

What is a fallacy in a newspaper editorial ?

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

Just brought parvo pup home from treatment, can she get it again? [ 2 Answers ]

I've bleached and soaked and washed and everything you can do. But I'm still freaking out. I just brought my pup home from the vet yesterday. She is doing wonderful! But I'm just nervous if she will be able to contract the virus very easily? I also just read that once your pup has parvo and...

View more questions Search