Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helen JS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Eye Glasses
    Is There A Service Out There That Can Help Someone Get A Free Or Low Cost Eye Exam And Glasses, Thank You:o
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 16, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Here is a link to others who have asked the same kind of question:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=1255580

Where you live makes a difference in the services available as well.
    Perfectspecs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen JS
    Is There A Service Out There That Can Help Someone Get A Free Or Low Cost Eye Exam And Glasses, Thank You:o
    Check out perfectspces

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Eye Glasses [ 6 Answers ]

I am in need of free eyeglasses. I have no income and I am awaiting disability. I have to drive my children around and I can hardly see. I went to the Lyons Club and they said they only pay for glasses, but I need to come up with 100.00 for an eye exam. They may as well ask me for 1 million...

Glasses [ 9 Answers ]

In my right eye I'm farsighted.. and I'm going to the eye doctor soon.. and I no he's gonan tell me that this time I need glasses.. cause I went aobut a year ago and he said I didn't need glasses then.. but come back if its gotten worse.. I had 2 notes from my school to go to the eye doctor.. and...

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

Film on glasses [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a white film on glasses after the dishwasher? How can I remove it?:

View more questions Search