Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandipass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2017, 09:44 PM
    Water volume
    How many gallons of water are needed to allow 18.75 gal. of liquid fertilizer to be used in one acre of 800 plants?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 10, 2017, 03:08 AM
    Not answerable. Missing: the ratio of water to fertilizer needed.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 10, 2017, 01:32 PM
    Yep, without dilution ration can't answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I increase water volume without running a new water line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live about 800 feet from the water meeter and when they ran the line to my house they ran a 1" pvc. I live on a down hill slope and I have 65psi at the house hose bibs. I can get it up to 110psi if I adjust the pressure valve and get super pressure but still drops considerably when two...

Ground water pressure is too high 150+, but water volume low inside house [ 1 Answers ]

I had home inspection done for short sale house built in 2000. The inspector find the water pressure is too high (water regulator at 150+). But water inside house (kitchen, bathroom) does not have high enough pressure. What's the problem? Is easy to fix? How much may cost to fix this issue? ...

To find volume of water in 65mm chilled water pipe of length 58m.please explain [ 0 Answers ]

To find volume of water in chilled water pipe

Getting good water volume for long water line run [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to install water line on my farm. The water supply is coming from a 1hp submersible pump that is currently feeding the house with 1" PVC into the pressure tank. I am planning to run about 500" of 1" PVC down to a barn and from there another 1000" of 3/4" line out to some pasture. ...

Breaker for underground water pump trips when a large volume of water is used [ 2 Answers ]

The breaker for the pump trips when the washer fills. Washer repair person said it is not the washer and pump repair person said the pump is working correctly. Breaker does not trip every time. Could it be a bad breaker?

View more questions Search