Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2017, 08:11 AM
    Since none of your answers have even come close to addressing my question, then I will no longer visit this site to read what any of you have written.
    Silly human, ask impossible question, and expect a logical answer. You are NO fun! )8
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2017, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidqwert View Post
    Talaniman, do you have children? Because if you do, and if you ask your child,

"Where is my jelly donut? That was my jelly donut. I just turned around to answer my cell phone and my jelly donut is gone. And you have powdered sugar on your fingers and lips that was not there a moment ago and some new jelly on your lips that was not their a moment ago. So, logically you must have eaten my donut, son."
    The son could have eaten his own jelly donut, and you, busy with your cellphone conversation, absentmindedly ate your own jelly donut.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 17, 2017, 09:16 AM
    Problem is some things may eventually have an answer, many others will remain forever unanswered because either we don't have the capacity or they are truly unanswerable.

Like is there life in other solar systems. Statistically, its likely, can it ever be definitely proven? Possibly not, not unless we develop the means for interstellar travel. Or they send a space probe we intercept. Until then its really nothing but faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend not want me to live with him when logically it makes sense? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years, both live in the same city and ardently love each other. With that being said, I'm really confused right now about the living situation. Im at a new university across the city so I can't live with my family anymore and have to move into a new...

I've been given two chances,blew them both how can I prove that I won't this time? [ 4 Answers ]

I lied to my boyfriend but about the smallest thing and he took me back,I then lied again he took me back,this time I haven't really lied I told him the truth buh he doesn't seem to see it,I want to prove to him that I'm not the person he thinks I am. He said that I was perfect but it was the lies...

Time between paper signing and prove-up in IL [ 9 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me if any changes can be made to the Joint Parenting Agreement, and the Marital Settlement documents once they have been signed and you are just waiting for prove-up? I ask this because my ex is acting weird and I fear that he will try to change what we agreed upon. There...

View more questions Search