Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fdcc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2017, 02:33 PM
    Disability
    A worker becomes disabled working for an employer. He starts working at another company for less pay. What benefits does the worker have from the previous employer?

No benefits
    100% medical, no salary
    100% salary, no medical
    A percentage of the difference of old salary and new salary
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 2, 2017, 03:47 PM
    None. How is he disabled if he's working again?
    These 2 questions so far are terrible! You don't even mention WC or say what company policy is, or what state, etc. Unanswerable.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2017, 06:00 PM
    Employees have no benefits (depends on where you live) I am talking about America. If they are disabled from the company they work for.

They can apply for government disability. If it is a workers comp issue, then though the insurance company of the company.

So they would not get any benefits from the old company before or after starting a new job
    Fdcc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2017, 08:52 AM
    I agree 100% these questions are stupid. But these are the questions they are asking with no more information then what I stated. I just wanted to get 2nd opinions to make sure I'm not the only one who thinks they are ridiculous questions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2017, 06:20 PM
    Thus the answer is "no benefit" I will assume this is some class on insurance ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will divorce decrease my SS disability pymts like my VA disability? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a female under 62 by several years - receiving SS disability AND VA disability for multiple progressive medical conditions and now also going through a divorce. He has no disability and works (annual income of $73G). I recently discovered that my VA disability pymt will decrease when divorce...

On disability need 401k will disability be lessened if we need to buy primary residen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on state disability filing for social security disability,need to request my 401k (and pay 20% TAXES)to purchase a primary residence (loosing home ,like to buy larger size boat to live on) will I be fined or penilized for this (as if this were a income)its hard enough to live on disability as...

Should I file for s.s. Disability when I have private long-term disability insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I will shortly begin collecting private long-term diability insurance to the tune of 60% of my former salary. Can I still apply for social security disability? If I do, would either or both of these be decreased?

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search