Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2017, 12:03 PM
    Driveway Sealer
    Do you think 4.75 Airport grade driveway filler sealer $23.96 is any better than
    Gardner 4.75 blacktop driveway filler sealer at $31.00
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2017, 02:25 PM
    There are lots of brands that make a "airport grade" any one in mind.

Here is a review of airport grade on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxpSlgQLaPo

Most did 2 or 3 coats for coverage.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2017, 03:50 PM
    Letex-Ite brand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shared driveway with a fence at back part of driveway [ 2 Answers ]

We have a shared driveway with our neighbours. The portion of our driveway that is closest to back of house and yard is so narrow that it is impossible to park a car there. As a result we decided to fence in that portion of our upper driveway to add to our patio area. We built the fence in approx 6...

Sealing Fiberglass Asphalt roof with driveway sealer [ 0 Answers ]

A neighbor has indicated he is doing this on his shingle roof. It is not flat nor is it a tar paper roof. I presume this means spreading the sealant on the shingles, not just in seams/flashing etc. Black roof and black sealant. Are there any downsides to doing this? Is this a way to postphone a...

How to remove driveway sealer from cement walkway [ 2 Answers ]

The previous owner of my house was sloppy and got a fair amount of driveway sealer on the cement walkways. It looks like he gave up and dried to cover them 100% in some areas. I'd really like to clean up the walkways by removing the sealer and resurfacing them or painting them with cement paint. ...

Should I resurface my asphalt driveway or get a complete new asphalt driveway [ 3 Answers ]

My asphalt driveway looks so bad that my insurance company has considered it a serious hazard. Do I resurface the existing driveway. I have a contractor telling me that he would level the existing driveway and place a 2 inch top coat of asphalt on top. Will a resurface last just as long as a...

Driveway Sealer on our brick work [ 4 Answers ]

Someone who lived here before sealed the driveway and managed to get driveway sealer all over the brickwork. Does anyone know how I could try to remove it. Thanks :)

View more questions Search