Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icrawford1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
    Hvac honeywell 3 zone board cost
    I have a Carrier HVAC heating and cooling system in my home and the Honeywell 3 zone board went out. I called a HVAC company and they state that I need to replace the Honeywell 3 zone board, transformer and damper for $800. Is this a reasonable price?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2017, 01:36 PM
    May depend on where you live. Parts on Ebay run about $350 so that would be low end. Add service call and hourly rate and $800 doesn't appear that far off. Call a couple of other HVAC companies.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2017, 02:02 PM
    Call 2 or 3 more contractors. Then you can have a broader baseline to compare prices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of honeywell 40004850-001 zone valve [ 1 Answers ]

How much will it cost to replace a Honeywell zone valve 40004850-001?

Honeywell temp trol 2 zone damper control wiring to honeywell RTH9580WF [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell temp trol 2 zone damper control wiring to honeywell RTH9580WF smart thermostat. I have too many wires at the thermostat not enough terminals. I read on other thermostats with same 2 zone damper control, that if you jump 2 wires together and land them on t stsat it works? I don't know what...

For all the HVAC jocks on the board [ 5 Answers ]

You might find this useful in the biz you are in. One of the best around for degree days. Heating and Cooling Degree Days Calculated to Your Specification

Honeywell zone valve [ 1 Answers ]

The valve does not open when I call for heat. The manual lever is stuck in one position and I am unable to move it in any direction. I have an older style valve which I suspect I have to replace. Will the new motorized valve mount to the old body or do I have to replace the body as well?

View more questions Search