Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Skin lightening
    :eek: Hi there I'm new to this site, isn't it really scary if things go wrong, sorry I know I wouldn't want to look like Michael Jackson that's for sure!

Apr 17, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Hi tara34,

But the bleaching cream you are using is it a permenent solution or do you have to keep on using it to look a few shades lighter?

May 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Hiya tara34,

Just want to know have you gone even more lighter since the pictures we have seen of you?:)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Hi gorgeous lady,

Was curious as to how you are getting along with the lemon skin whitener.Would you recommend?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Hi shel3811,

Thanks for the response. I have ordered the lemon whitening, the dermo white and the 3 day instant whitener and am still awaiting delivery.

Decided against the Mega blast due to the hydroquinone content, but I have heard of another person on a different forum having great results with the mega blast and she seemed very impressed with the results.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Aug 27, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Hi shel3811,

Thanks for the response. I have ordered the lemon whitening, the dermo white and the 3 day instant whitener and am still awaiting delivery.

Decided against the Mega blast due to the hydroquinone content, but I have heard of another person on a different forum having great results with the mega blast and she seemed very impressed with the results.
    Is it true that hydroquinone can cause cancer? That's what a friend who whitens her skin using natural products told me. I was looking to clear my melasma and was going to try something containing hydroquinone and mercury and she told me not to those things are poisonous especially since I am breast feeding right now.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Well, it's definitely not recommended for women who are breast feeding, Beautifulskin. This can definitely harm the baby. Even many natural skin lighteners, you have to be sooo cautious with while breastfeeding. Please be sure to first speak with your doctor about your endeveavors and interests with skin lightening and let him check the ingredients. But, I would advise to stay completely away from all skin lighteners and even hair chemicals until you are nolonger breast feeding.. for the safety of your baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Hi My skin is a bit dark and ihave started developing dark circles. And I'm have devloped upper lip hair. I was looking for home made remedies to solve these problems Regards manika

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

Hi everyone, I have a dark skin colour and I want ot be lighter so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please help me. Thanks evryone

View more questions Search