Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2017, 05:16 PM
    Trump is all bull and bluster
    The US navy is a little slow to follow its chief's commands or whims. The carrier group supposedly menacing North Korea has spent its recent days playing war games with Australia and won't arrive in North Korean waters until the end of the month, so is there a blockage in communications in Washington? So we have had Kim and minions going off their collective nuts about a threat that doesn't exist, now what would have happened if this non event was enough to push Kim over the edge? Would Dump have just said it was all a mistake? We waited expecting the US to actually follow through on the rhetoric and what we found was a paper tiger growling in the underbrush

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...1ac088686a4b53
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2017, 06:04 PM
    Xi was having dessert when herr Donald launched 50 + tomahawks at a Syrian airport . Then he watched Trump drop an 11 ton bomb on an Afghan cave .Then we spread the word that the Stennis group ;with more firepower than all deployed during WWII was headed the NORKS way . Xi concluded that herr Donald was bat guano crazy .He probably told his own loon ; un Kim to back off for a while . Mission accomplished .

The video of the NORK missile test has been released .

http://i.imgur.com/F10mX6S.gif
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2017, 06:40 PM
    Hello:

If anyone can lose a carrier group, it's Trump. He's gonna kill us all.. You know it too.

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

If anyone can lose a carrier group, it's Trump. He's gonna kill us all.. You know it too.

excon
    Before he kills us, EX, he is going to kill someone else, now who could that be I wonder? Has Dump signed on to the no assassination of foreign leaders policy? Or has he a different approach? Dump has bruised his ego on Kim, he has exposed his anger with Assad, he is very disappointed with Vlad, in fact, I wondering does he have respect for any leader he has met? perhaps Xi
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 06:18 PM

1. I wondering does he have respect for any leader he has met? perhaps Xi
    Maybe Xi has some new found respect for herr Donald . He hasn't met un Kim and probably never will. He has met Shinzo Abe and evidently there is plenty of mutual respect there .
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Maybe Xi has some new found respect for herr Donald . He hasn't met un Kim and probably never will. He has met Shinzo Abe and evidently there is plenty of mutual respect there .
    New found respect, you mean he might think of him less of a clown and a loud mouth? If Donald were a statesman he would arrange to meet Kim and Vlad, but this isn't his style, they must come grovelling to him and that isn't going to happen, he threw out an olive branch to Vlad but then the wind blew
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 04:17 PM
    F Vlad
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 05:39 PM
    F Vlad
    Now Tom, that wasn't nice, and is really uncalled for. Vlad is a realist, he does the possible and doesn't make grandeous speeches. Since he intervened in Syria there has been progress, not the progress the americans wanted, but perhaps the progress the Syrians wanted, and after all, it is their turf.

Dump has inherited BO's war, there was a glimmer of light that he may have a different point of view but that was quickly snuffed out, now Dump should get down to eliminating Daesh, it doesn't do his agenda for regime change any good, but reality says you really don't want Baghdadi ruling from Damascus and if Racca falls he has to do something
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 01:07 PM
    Save your popcorn for the April 28th funding of the government.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2017, 03:04 PM
    So you think everything is going to grind to a standstill again?
    Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 04:32 PM
    Maybe, but I expect a heckuva fight!
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2017, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe, but I expect a heckuva fight!
    Shouldn't be too much of a fight, repubs hold both houses, unless you expect the freedom caucus to strike again?
    Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
    Trump has to sign whatever they do, and he will want his agenda out of this too, so do as I suggest and stock up on the popcorn for this circus.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2017, 08:45 PM
    You telling me if he doesn't get a wall he will veto it?
    Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 09:00 PM
    Nobody knows what he will do or say! Eat your popcorn (Toothpicks are optional)
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2017, 05:17 AM
    depends on whether the obstructionist do nothing Dems play along. I expect that herr Donald will throw them a bone or two since his sympathies lies with them anyway. If not ,a government shut down is not the end of the world .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 22, 2017, 05:59 AM
    Trump is apparently backing off on his threat.
    Expert

Apr 22, 2017, 07:52 AM
    The last shutdown costs taxpayers billions. Not the end of the world but expensive, and aggravating.

The Costs of the Government Shutdown - ABC News

There was a 3 percent increase in restaurant beverage (primarily liquor) sales during the first week of October 2013 compared to the first week of September of this year.
    They probably will have some kind of Continuing Resolution until the fall. Stocked up on the popcorn yet Tom?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2017, 10:03 AM
    depends on whether the obstructionist do nothing Dems play along. I expect that herr Donald will throw them a bone or two since his sympathies lies with them anyway. If not ,a government shut down is not the end of the world .
    "Obstructionist do nothing dems". Wow, that's rich! Kettle, meet pot. The Republicans spent 8 years putting party ahead of country. Every one of them should be metaphorically shot at dawn!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2017, 11:07 AM
    Tal ,so when the Dems shut down the government over a wall ,will you be shouting "All kinds of people are getting cheated out of salaries, benefits, and services !!!!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Henchmen - Bizarre [ 28 Answers ]

His appointments so far are so bizarre, they seem like a joke. But, unfortunately, Trump is deadly serious. Commerce, Energy, State, Treasury, etc. - these, and others, will be headed by people ideologically opposed to the respective mission - or BLATANTLY opposed and have expressed a desire to...

Should we actually GIVE Trump a chance?? WHY would we DO that?? [ 66 Answers ]

Hello: I listened as they called my President a Muslim. I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys. I listened as they said he wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could. I saw the pictures of him as Hitler. I watched...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

Bull Mastif / Staffordshire Bull Terrier Under Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My dog is half Bull Mastiff and Staffordshire Bull Terrier and has a good appetite but it doesn't seem to matter much we feed him he still looks underweight, we've also had him wormed and the vets say that he is in very good shape and that the weight will come. He is 7 months and very big in...

Does friendship trump boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, well, I don't exactly have a boyfriend. But, you know how there are those guys who are more like boyfriend material than guy friend material? I was wondering if my guy friends trumped my "boyfriend possibilities"? I mean, my guy friend has been there for me for life, since I was about 6 we've...

View more questions Search