Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2017, 07:24 PM
    Movie where guy slept with girfriends mom
    Was about a guy who slept around. Slept with a older woman. Then later he going straight. Wants to settle down with a girl. Goes out to meet girlfriends mom and it turns out she is the older woman he slept with before. What is the name of this movie?
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Apr 15, 2017, 09:29 AM
    Hi Kore,

The only movie I can think of is 'The Graduate'

It stars Dustin Hoffman who plays Ben Braddock, Anne Bancroft who plays Mrs Robinson and Katherine Ross who plays Mrs Robinson's daughter Elaine.

Ben has just returned from college and his parents throw a welcome home party. His girlfriend Elaine and her parents attend but Mrs Robinson feigns illness and gets Ben to drive her home where she seduces him.

Needless to say it causes all kinds of problems.

Just before the end of the movie there is a classic scene which takes place at the Church where Elaine is due to marry another man.

I don't know if this is the movie you are thinking of but if not and you have not seen it, even though it was made in 1967 it is a movie well worth watching.
    K Stand Ken Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2017, 12:18 PM
    Sorry to disagree with you Poseidon, but I have seen The Graduate many, many times and Elaine Robinson was not at Ben's homecoming party as she was still away at Berkeley. Mrs. Robinson did have thoughts on seducing Ben after he had driven her home, as on the pretext of showing him Elaine's bedroom she stripped off and told him she was available to him at any time. The squealing of Mr. Robinson's car tyres on the drive halted any further possible progress.
    In the church scene near the end, Elaine's marriage ceremony had already been concluded, as bride and groom were kissing.

Kore's query might refer to "The Mother" starring Daniel Craig who has an affair with his girlfriend's mother.
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Sep 4, 2017, 05:18 AM
    For K Stand Ken,You are absolutely correct, Elaine was still away.I did know this but I think I had a brainstorm and forgot.My apologies.Poseidon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are just having sex but she said she slept with another guy [ 17 Answers ]

HI, I met a girl 4 months ago. She's 23, I'm 26. For the first 3 months we just texted back and forth. Some of her texts were on weekends and she would ask how my night went did I pick up etc. We got together and started sleeping together 1 month ago for the first time. Then 2.5 weeks later we...

Slept with a guy who has a girl? [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy at work and he started to flirt with me and I flirted back I didn't know he had a girl until I was talking to her and told me they have been together for two years she also works with me. Now he kept flirting and I kept flirting with him until we exchanged numbers and I ended up...

I slept with a guy who has a girlfriend... [ 6 Answers ]

I understand that I'm probably going to get "you're a slut" and "what a *****" comments, but I'm honestly asking for honest opinions. Thanks guys. I recently started talking again to this guy that I've known since I was 16 (I'm 21, he's 22). We have always liked each other, but we never did...

Slept with a guy who has a girlfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago and we were both single. At first we talked to each other all the time then my father passed away and I stopped talking to him as I was going through a lot. He started texting and calling me again a couple weeks ago. He recently started dating a girl about a month...

I slept with my best guy friend [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I just slept with one of my closest guy friends. We have known each other for over 6 years and went to the same high school and ended up going to the same university. I have always been a guys’ girl, and for the most part everyone saw me as one of the guys. As a group we would go out...

View more questions Search