Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baren nix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2017, 09:10 PM
    Research
    Is a single hair root enough evidence to prove a auto hit and run arrest?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2017, 02:52 AM
    A single hair root would be excellent DNA evidence; if one could find a single hair root. Now, if it were attached to the hair, would be a different story. But, I don't think this sort of DNA evidence would come into play in a hit and run arrest. How would the hair root be found amongst car accident debris?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 11, 2017, 05:40 AM
    If the hair root is imbedded in the grill of a car, it's pretty good circumstantial evidence that the victims head was at some point in time in physical contact with that car.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2017, 06:11 PM
    Really need more information to give an accurate answer to this question, so why don't you give us all the information your homework has provided. For example, where was the hair root found? Who does the hair root belong to? Give us everything, then tell us what you think as well. With this info, the question cannot be answered, or the answer would be no, due to limited info.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2017, 06:20 PM
    One hair root is enough to prove identity. If it can prove a crime depends on where and how it is found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research [ 1 Answers ]

1)Which search engine is more useful? 2)Which site does the doctors visit more? 3)To get the contact details/database. Do we have to pay? If yes/ no, then please mention me some websites where I get doctors email ids & contact no’s. 4) Mention some other sources where can I get genuine email ids...

Need research please help [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know for a paper how much the united states government has spent on nuclear research since 1944. If I can get this answer and the proof then I can get an A. Please Help me I am just passing this class by the skin of my teeth and I would really love to pass with an A. Update on...

Research [ 1 Answers ]

Arizona does not have an outpatient detox-rehab center specifically for meth. If the stigma of meth is so dangerous, why do they treat ameth addict the same as an alcoholic. I have gone to a lot of meth sites on the web. Where can I find actually facts about the long term effects of meth

View more questions Search