Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carly37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2017, 05:30 PM
    Movie about group of teenagers at house party murder friend as girls said he raped he
    Movie about group of teenagers at house party murder friend as girls said he raped her so he gets stabbed and they try cover murder up

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder. [ 9 Answers ]

In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...

Movie set in 70s about a group of teenagers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie about a group of teenagers finishing high school in the 70s characters called Sunny and Pirate. It features clips about the draft and the riots in Watts, please help it's driving me mad.

Finding a movie about 2 teen girls that party and try E, one cuts herself [ 7 Answers ]

Well I remember bits and pieces of this movie so try and help me out. I saw this movie maybe 5-6 years ago? So it is probably pretty old. There were 2 girls that were main characters. They were in their teens. One of them was kind of a good girl and one was more of a party girl with a kind of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.