Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2017, 08:46 AM
    Xmas Lights
    They want a separate circuit for Xmas lights. Whether to use 15 amp or 20 Amp remains to be seen. The breaker box to the outlet is only 10 feet.
    What do you suggest?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 4, 2017, 08:59 AM
    Indoor or outdoor?

Christmas tree light strings are very different. Some have limitations on the number of strings that can be joined together.

Again, the total load of the lights needs to be considered.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2017, 09:37 AM
    Outdoor. Low voltage LED lights. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2017, 01:26 PM
    Low voltage lighting would go through a transformer first, not direct to an outlet. 15 amp would be plenty for LED'S
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2017, 01:43 PM
    Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a2002 honda accord tail lights dashboard lights not working but brake lights [ 1 Answers ]

2002 Honda Accord tail lights not working brake lights stuck on

Loss of power after plugging XMAS lights! [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost power after plugging XMAS lights in outlet in garage. Sparks etc. Have checked fuses and circuit breakers. Turned off power and checked outlet wires. Looks OK, but half the outlets no longer work. Any ideas?

Xmas song lyrics "i love xmas on the radio" with a girl and hoarse voice at times [ 1 Answers ]

"i love christmas on the radio" Woman's voice About hearing xmas music At times radio is sung with a hoarse voice like gritty sounds cool

Test xmas lights [ 1 Answers ]

When a string of Outdoor lights do not light when plugged in is there a tester to determine which bulb is defective? I think I used to have something that solved this problem but have misfiled?

Xmas outdoor lights [ 1 Answers ]

Approx. How many strings of outdoor lights can you hang without blowing fuse? I have 8 strings of 18ft/300 lights strung, when I plug in the ninth String I blow a fuse. Thanks, Bill

View more questions Search