Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GARAFOLA123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 04:13 PM
    Can ssd put aa lien on my home to pay back the funds they gave me
    I own a home will ssd put a lien on my home for the funds that will be given to me
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2017, 04:53 PM
    First you say "gave me" then you say " that will be given...".What is it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2017, 06:23 PM
    Please explain? Did they give you money and you now owe it back ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 4, 2017, 01:39 PM
    I don't think SSD puts liens on homes. They cut you off, and spend the rest of time getting back what they gave you. Usually that's enough.
    They might do more if you can be shown to be clearly deceptive AND got a lot more than you were supposed to, past or future.
    What did you do that was wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I put a lien on social security money of my tenant who has a judgement to pay [ 3 Answers ]

I evicted my tenants for non payment of rents. A judgement was issued in my favor to pay the remaining rent. The tenant is now absconding, but has a social security account. How can I put a lien on it

My ex gave me a cheque to help pay back a student loan. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I dated a guy for 6 years and in our 5th year of a relationship he insisted on helping me pay back a student loan because he didn't want me to pay interest on my loan. I didn't want the money nor did I ask for it but he said he loved me and wanted to help me. I told him I wouldn't do...

Can I get a homestead after they put a lien on the home [ 2 Answers ]

I have two rentals and another home I live in. The rentals are not worth what I owe. Can creditor card companies put a lien on the rentals and or the home I live in. If I homestead the one I live in, can they still put a lien on it. I don't really care if they put a lien on the two rentals. I...

Can a HOA put a lien on my home? [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't paid my HOA fees for this year and received a letter in regular mail saying they've put a lien on our home for $235. We haven't received any form of notification that if we didn't pay this by a certain date that this was a possibility. The last letter that we received was that we were...

View more questions Search