Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjhamjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 07:17 AM
    Lost mobile home title Michigan
    How do I add my wife's name to my mobile home title? How do I get the bank off the current title?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 3, 2017, 08:53 AM
    It depends on whether your type of title is registered at the DMV or the city/town/county deed office.

You have 3 questions here. Losing the title to a DMV home is more trouble.
    Contact the bank first. When someone pays the last payment on a loan, the lender discharges the lien to the agency that keeps the deeds/titles.

Adding your wife is the least of your worries, behind the first two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost title mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

I picked up a repo mobile home maybe 15 years ago and paid it off through a mortgage company that is no help ! The Lady I had a contract with is no where to be found or maybe even passed away. The Mortgage company knows I have paid for it but the title has to go to the person I cant find. So Im...

Title lost on mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

Bought an older mobile home from elderly lady who signed of on the title {no leins} the title never got changed over because it was lost now the seller has past away. I'm selling it and need a title?? ASAP

How can I get a lost title for mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

My husband passed away and I am the beneficiary of his estate,but I lost he title to our mobile home.How can I get a new one?

Lost title for mobile home [ 12 Answers ]

The title for our mobile home was lost is it possible to get one reissued or is it possible to sell one without the title?

Lost Title for Mobile Home [ 1 Answers ]

Lost title for mobile home

View more questions Search