Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debdebbarz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 06:44 AM
    New cabinets
    My new cabinets have to be switched from one side of sink to the other to accommodate the appliances how hard is this if they are not yet on the wall?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2017, 06:45 AM
    Dead easy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2017, 07:08 AM
    I did this a few years ago when I decided to move the DW closer to the sink. Very easy unless a window gets in the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting cabinets [ 6 Answers ]

Any suggestions on what type of paint to repaint cabinets? Prep work. There are home depot stock cabinets... I think

Floors or cabinets? [ 6 Answers ]

HI Does anyone know what goes into a kitchen 1st when renovating? Floors? Or cabinets? The cabinet people say the floors go in first and the floor guy is telling me the cabinets go in 1st because when they come to put in the cabinets if the new floors is in it could get ruined.

What causes yellowing cabinets [ 25 Answers ]

Recently had 17 year old kitchen cabinets cleaned and stained and in one year they are turning yellow. Heavy smoker lived in home. Is that the reason? How to fix?

Kitchen Cabinets [ 7 Answers ]

Anything inside our home which relates to color or design or fashion is 99% left up to my wife. I don't object because I usually don't care and don't keep up with styles or color schemes, etc. etc. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen by enlarging it by 110 sq ft. The allows room for...

Cabinets before or after tile? [ 2 Answers ]

Should I install the bathroom cabinet before I tile the floor or after. The basement bathroom is about 5 - 10 and will only have 1 cabinet.

View more questions Search