Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcutno2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2017, 02:17 PM
    replaced old fan control board
    Just replaced old fan control board "HH84AA 011" with icm271 when I tested my unit on heat I notice fan doesn't come on until the burners goes off and according the installation, check to see if the r17 resistor is cut on the old board, but their seems to be no r17 resistor, should I still cut the r17 on the new board

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced motor, control board,thermistor still f40 error [ 1 Answers ]

Technician replaced control board, motor and thermistor and I still get an f40 error code Dryer starts and then shuts down and at times it does work

Bad circuit board ST9103A 1069 replaced it now only fan runs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a oil master heater. The circuit board is a ST9103A-1069. The far right relay burned out, so I found a new Board on eBay. I installed it and now the blower comes on,and won't shut off,but the burner will not. It's a becket burner and the green light does not come on. It seems like no power....

Recently replaced furnace control board, now blower will not come on with AC. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced a 50A50-110 control board (Comfortmaker) with a White-Rodgers universal 50M56U-843 control board and the furnace worked fine throughout the winter. However, I just tried the AC for the first time this season and the blower will not come on with the AC. The compressor and outside...

Dual fuel rheem furnace not working, defrost control board replaced still not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a Rheem furnace and is only one year old. Recently my furnace didn't come on so I had someone come out and look at it and it turns out it was the defrost board on the heat pump that was bad. I replaced the board with a new one and turned the system on and it worked on heat and...

Can I install a fan control board? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a broke, but resourceful guy who got a quote from an HVAC company to install a new fan control board in my Ducan furance for $420. He wrote to part numbers on the estimate. Ducane part 20430801 (Ducane) & ST9160B1076 (Honeywell). He told me it would take him 1-1.5 hrs to install. To make...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.