Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliberal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Give me a information
    Hi I'm Rajashekar Poor in economy I could work 1 hour a day in internet café please tell me what kind of work I can do without investment
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Honestly, for that small amount of time the only job your could probably do would be as a spam mule.
    Basically sending millions of spam messages out to unsuspecting users.
    Either that or try your hand at Advanced Fee Fraud, I hear that's a booming market.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alliberal
    hi i'm Rajashekar Poor in economy I could work 1 hour a day in internet café please tell me what kind of work I can do without investment
    To earn a good living I'm afraid you need to work more than 1 hr daily!
    Aundre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 01:51 PM
    My best advice to u is quit and be a bum I can't see u going anytwhyere with 1hr a day.
    john67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I Got Involved In An Internet 'thing'. I Signed A Contract They Tell Me I Am Not Able To Break. I Had An E-mail A While Back That Said For A Certain Amount Of Money They Would Tell You How To Break An Unbreadable Lease In Pa. I Disregared It At That Time Because I Was Hoping I Could Use This Material To Make Money. Anyone Know Anything About These Types Of Leases? I Have Been Put Into Collection And The Next Is A Lawsuit. H E L P
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 31, 2007, 07:25 AM
    There are very small projects posted all the time on rentacoder and guru.com for people to do things like post to blogs and collect small amounts of data from the internet. You might try them out.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

What information are previous landlords allowed to give out [ 5 Answers ]

Are they allowed to ask about complaints? Or pets? Or are they only allowed to verify length of residence and all that?

I give up [ 4 Answers ]

Almost a year ago I started to experience burning while urinating. I passed it off as a bladder infection for a few months. I then started noticing that the meatus opening started hardening causing my urine flow to go in different directions. This was followed by a pusy discharge that is foul...

Should I give up on her? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time to ask a question on this would really appreciate any help!I have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 and a half years,I am her first person to ever sleep with her and there's a six year age gap between us,which has never been a problem,right up until we broke up she...

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search