Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikkubaba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:38 AM
    This is the basic need
    I want to know that friendship is importment in life or not because I have no friends. Should I have a friend or not, if yes than how?:rolleyes:
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Apr 16, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I don't have friends either, in my opinion I am better off with out friends because the type of friends I had were not doing anything to "grow up" and were very fake to me. If you don't have friends now, and you want friends, just be yourself, and if some one that you wanted to be your friend does not like who you are, they were not the type of friend you needed anyway! It is really up to you if you think you want a friend or not, no one can tell you what you need. All I can say is if your happy now and doing every thing you need to do without friends then you don't need them, if you are not happy and need motivation from a peer, be yourself and it will happen!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
    You don't need friends like you need water or shelter. But, friends add so much to your day to day life. Friends can offer you so much, from support to companionship. I personally would be lost without my friends.

That being said. It is important that you sourround yourself with people who make you feel good. Having friends that are not good to you, or for you is worse (in my opinion) then having no friends at all. To make friends you need to be yourself. Go places, join clubs that interest you, interact with others during classtime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic html [ 1 Answers ]

Design a page with a text box called 'name' and a button with label 'Enter. When you click on the button another page should open with the message "welcome <name>", where name should be equal to the name entered in the first page.

Basic Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Give me an idea of where to start beginning yoga poses and stretches. I am thinking about startng yoga. Thanks!

Basic equation help! [ 3 Answers ]

I have the answer on my paper but I can't figure out how to do the problem itself a c -(2x - 12)= - b d its 'a' over 'b' times 2x minus 12 equals 'c' over 'd'

Basic [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that is a teenager and programs in Qbasic?

Which version of BASIC [ 4 Answers ]

I have a program developed for me, based from XL for it's repetitious formulae functions when macro's are no longer practical. In other words, where XL can no longer be a pratical option, the same work is made into a program. I am no programmer, but the layman's "blueprint" was presented to a...

View more questions Search