Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nube Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Age matter
    I'm 27 and my husband is 57 were together for 9 months and keep trying but still I'm not pregnant. Does my husband age matter?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Of course, he gets less and less fertile with age. Maybe you should go to a clinic to get the both of you checked out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Well of course the fact that when the child is 15 he will be 73 is sort of an issue.

But a 57 can be a father, what methods have you used to conceive have you timed your most fertile periods?? Have both of you been checked out to be sure there is no medicial issues? I know couples that take a couple of years when working hard at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

Does age really matter? [ 10 Answers ]

I am kind of in a little shuffle here. My boyfreind is 4 years older than I am and he gets made fun of by his friends. My boyfriend isn't one of those people who care about what other people think but when they make fun of him about it, he thinks he is doing something wrong. He doesn't want to...

Nature of matter [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need help with the question bel0w 1.00 mL of dry ice (solid carbon dioxide) has a mass of 1.2g. 1.2g carbon dioxide gas at standard atmospheric pressure and 25 degrees C has a volume of 670mL. Given that 1.2g of solid and of gas each contain the same number of particles, and that the...

Does age difference matter sexually? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 34 and my live in boyfriend is 43. Sex with us has never been a 5 days a week kind of situation (we have only been together for 5 months). Now.. if I had my choice it would be everyday! But long story short is that sex just is not important to him. He says it never has been.(when we first met...

View more questions Search