Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dominiqua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2017, 05:45 PM
    Data from 2005 for various age groups show that for each $100 increase in the median
    Data from 2005 for various age groups show that for each $100 increase in the median weekly income for whites, the median weekly income of blacks increases by $105. Also, for workers of ages 25 to 54 the median weekly income for whites was $676 and for blacks was $527.† (a) Let W represent the median weekly income for whites and B the median weekly income for blacks, and write the equation of the line that gives B as a linear function of W.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2017, 06:15 PM
    so is this an exercise in racism so B/W=BS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am of an age between 10 and 100. I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100. I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal (base 16) the digits are in reverse order of my age in decimal (base 10). How old am I?

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

How do I import data in SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005 [ 2 Answers ]

I am still a bit of a noob with SQL, but, when I use Enterprise Manager with my SQL 2000 server at the office, it is pretty simple to import data from pretty much any data source. I have not been able to locate the Transform facility in the 2005 express software that I downloaded onto my home PC...

View more questions Search