Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rathin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2017, 06:45 AM
    One story - two Climaxes?
    Dear friends,

I am in serious trouble and desperately need your help. Recently, I finished Gail Helgason's story entitled "Bluffing". For the past 11 years I have been telling my students while story mapping that the climax of the story occurs during the bear encounter. One of my colleagues surprised me a great deal the other day stating that there are two climaxes in the story. The second one occurs when Gabriella, the protagonist, gets the shock of her life as bandages all over Liam, her boyfriend's face get removed. She also went on to tell me that for each of the story in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" there is a climax and it would be wrong on our part to tell our students that the climax occurs in the end as Mitty faces the firing squad.
    Please help at the earliest. We start with the next story "Mirror Image" in two days' time.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2017, 10:21 AM
    Which story do you want help with? -- "Mirror Image"? Who is the author? (There's more than one story with that title.) Certainly you can Google any story and find helpful websites (scribd.com comes to mind). Or check at the library reference desk for short story critiques.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to efficiently cool a two story home if top story not used? [ 7 Answers ]

We only use the top floor for guests but we noticed that this week when we had guest over the downstairs stayed cooler (the rooms that get air last were much cooler) because we were cooling the upstairs what is the appropriate way to efficiently cool upstairs and down what temp should we set...

Twisted love story or not-such-a-sad-story? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now. Its been my first long term relationship and I have learnt a lot about love. In the past I was a big flirt and was never shy around boys. I only went on dates and hada few men chasing me. (not trying to sound too big headed) But this...

Please help me : an horror story but true story [ 5 Answers ]

Please this is only 1/3 of the actual story: Hi all. I ve worked at several financial institutions , this one being a pretty large bank in America. In the years I have been there we had been going through a lot of management changes. Please note: I didn't know anyone that worked there other than...

Not much pleasure and strange, unsatisfying climaxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 20 year old woman. I've never had sex. I started masturbating when I was about 10 and got my first climax when I was about 11. And the pleasure was unbelievably amazing, So I masturbated quite a lot from then on. Almost every day, but sometimes I would go a week without it because then when I...

View more questions Search