Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badboy7916 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2017, 11:28 AM
    Working with a felony
    I am a felon and I'm wanting to become a bounty hunter ,can I get bonded.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 12, 2017, 12:04 PM
    Is your record cleared up now and was the felony for anything violent ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2017, 02:02 PM
    Ask a bonding agency. A lot depends on the state where you live. Some have specific procedures, other don't allow.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2017, 03:24 PM
    Hello bb:

Was it a crime of moral turpitude??? That means stealing. If so, you'll NEVER get bonded.

But, WHO told you that need a bond??? My bet is that you don't.. I CAN'T imagine that the reward is ONLY available for BONDED bounty hunters... Look.. What happens if I catch a bad guy?? Are they NOT gonna give me the reward?? Of course, they're gonna give it to me. If they didn't, I'd SUE 'em.

You should do like me.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation violation assault on a police officer class d felony [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been on felony probation for 2.5 years never violated never been in trouble never had a dirty urine nothing up till August 31st when I was arrested for obstruction of justice a class a misdemeanor and resisting arrest another class a misdemeanor and assajlt on a police officer class d...

With a felony how can you get a degree in social working? [ 8 Answers ]

I wanted to work with at risk youth to help them try and get a hold of their lives before the possibility of prison arose. One of the degrees that some people in that line of work gets is a counselling or social working bachelor. Is becoming a child counsellor/mentor realistic for a felon?

I violated felony probation with a 1st degree felony, will I go to prison? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I am on felony probation for non authorized use of a motor vehicle, I recently violated that with another 1st degree felony of aggravated robbery... in the state of Texas. Everyone says I'm going to get 5-10 years in prison. What are the chances of me getting out of this and not going to...

Working with a felony [ 4 Answers ]

I have been out of prison for 1 year.I have since moved away from where all my problems began,got married and live an entirely different life.However,I am a repeat offender.Will this affect my ability to obtain a CNA'S certificate?I have seen numerous answers stating that as long as I get approval...

Felony and working in health care careers, PA laws [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws for people with felony convictions working in Health Care in PA?

View more questions Search