Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akmediascope Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2gio View Post
    I don't know if you have ever seen Sylvia Brown but she is a phycic that appears on the Montell Williams show on wednesdays...Anyway a lot have people ask her about seeing numbers and are they signs? She says yes but not in the way you think. She actually mentions the number 7( or numbers adding up to seven like 43...4+3=7) which is the highest spiriual number and usually those who see it over and over again are those who have a hightened spirituality and that you are more acceptable to picking up on things that others might ignore. Anyway so it may not be that you are supposed to win the lottery but that you are open to many other things that others aren't. I'm not a huge relgious person but I do watch that show and there are some crazy things that happen.

Also keep a dream journal. My dad did that for the longest time and he said you will be amazed at how many things come true that you don't even realize until you read back through it. I myself have had at least two dreams that were almost word for word of the actual situation. Good luck!

Isn't Sylvia Brown Wonderful? She is a kind person as well as psychic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

View more questions Search