Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leen321 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2017, 08:06 PM
    Older Kenmore Washing Machine whining & squealing
    Hi: I have an old Kenmore Washing machine that has began to squeal when emptying and spinning. There is just a tiny noise that is similar when agitating.
    It is not leaking, it fills and empties correctly and spins the clothes just fine.
    Any suggestions? Thanks so much for any thoughts or help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2017, 06:53 AM
    Check your belts, bearings, and rollers for age and wear.

Mar 10, 2017, 10:08 AM
    Thank you for your reply. I have just called a repairman. I believe this is too much for me... this time.

Mar 16, 2017, 02:15 PM
    Not a bad repair at all... something was stuck in the pump and it flushed itself out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop an older top load washing machine from shaking? [ 1 Answers ]

Maytag model # A613 washing machine shakes and sometimes walks. I have changed the 2 belts and leveled the machine. I took the front panel off. The springs look fine. The tub rocks and rolls while spinning. The loads are even. I even washed a small load with 3 items. The tub still shook. I don't...

While washing cloths in my Kenmore 701 Seires , the washing machine stop operating a [ 2 Answers ]

While washing cloths in my Kenmore 70 Series machine , the washer stopped working as if the power supply tripped off. Checked everything but can't get the washer to start again, every thing is dead

Kenmore H3 Washing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Washing machine dispenses softner but clothes smell of a burnt fragrance.

Kenmore washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine will not spin out the wash cycle or the rinse cycle. When I hold the lid latch down and turn the tub with my hand and it will start spinning fine. I can see it try to start spinng but it cant

View more questions Search