Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kudo Shinchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2017, 04:13 PM
    Math assignment help!
    Hey, i have this assignment where I need to describe graphs of displacement, velocity and acceleration. The teacher said to use words like "inversly increasing, inversly decreasing, exponentially increasing and exponentially decreasing" Can you give me an overview of describing graphs this way? How do i describe it in words?

These are the three equations of the graphs I have:

Plodder: [IMG]file:///C:/Users/sasa/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    Quaddy: [IMG]file:///C:/Users/sasa/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif[/IMG]
    Cubey: [IMG]file:///C:/Users/sasa/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.gif[/IMG]

Check out some similar questions!

?Math 110-finite math [ 1 Answers ]

A company's computer must consist of 4 letters with no repetition. How many passwords are possible?

To take math or not to take math? Warning:long [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice. I'm currently a high school junior, and I am HOPELESS at mathematics. I've always managed to scrape by with 65s, and trust me its not lack of effort, I try really hard. All my other grades are over 90s, with the exception of sciences which are in the high 80s. Last year I...

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Which math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math? [ 2 Answers ]

What math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math?

I need math skills on this math problems [ 6 Answers ]

81 divided by 3726.83 divided by 3158

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.