Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GANESH84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2017, 01:02 AM
    Bedside table elv outlet and power light arrangemet
    please advise me bedside table powersocket,tv outlet,telephone outlet ,lightinging switch arrangement and according height as based on regulation or purpose?”

donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 2, 2017, 04:54 AM
    There is no regulation as to the height. 18" from the floor to the center of the outlet box is the normal, however, you can go higher if you choose to.

Mar 2, 2017, 05:58 AM
    Near bedside table arranged as switch ,telphone,power socket sequence distance between switch and telphone ocket 102 and telphone and power 132 center to center.please confirm as your idea. HEIGHT 24" OR 600mm minimum standard or above
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2017, 08:56 AM
    18" to center for receptacles as mentioned by Donf seems most Common, 48 to center for switches seems most common, ADA has Standards.
    Can you Rephrase your question? What do you want to do, and/or what do you have?
    You can have at 24"

Mar 4, 2017, 01:01 AM
    Near bedside table arranged sequence and distance between gap of each outlet box center center or side?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New breaker, 1 outlet, no power at outlet [ 2 Answers ]

We have installed a new circuit breaker to the box for an addition in our home. After wiring the first outlet to the new circuit we tested and do not have power to the outlet. After checking the breaker making sure it was not tripped and double checking the connections on the outlet, we still do...

Electrical partial-power-loss power to the outlet on one side and the ground [ 2 Answers ]

I have partial-power-loss as a result of a heater and christmas tree plugged in the same line in my home. The problem I 'm having is that each outlet that was affected still has 115V on ether side and ground , is this the result of a hot attaching itself to ground somewhere in my wall? And how...

Can 220v-1 phase table saw be powered from a dryer outlet [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a Delta 3 HP -220 volt single phase table saw in my garage but do not have a 220 volt outlet in the garage. I was considering making an extension cord to run from the garage to the nearby laundry room where I could plug into the 220 volt clothes dryer outlet. The dryer has a circuit...

How to restore power to a light fixture and outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling light in my girls playroom that just stopped working we tried to put in a new light bulb did not work so I bought a whole new fixture installed still did not work also the next day went to urn on their TV and it also would not work but there are two other outlets in the room that...

Wire Motor for 220 outlet Power from 110 power [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire this sander for 220 power and do not understand the diagram well enough. Currently I believe it is wired for 110 shown in picture. Please advise about correct wiring for 220. Thank you 2 attachments

View more questions Search