Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2017, 05:58 PM
    Stucco wallpaper? Something is peeling off from the wall.
    Hi. Right above the window, a seam of what it looks like a wallpaer but plaster/stucco is peeling off. I've never seen this before. Do I need to peel off the entire wall section, sand, and apply plaster? Thank you!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2017, 08:01 PM
    Could be paper that has been coated. Post a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheapest way to stucco / Can I get pre-made "stucco wall panels" in CA? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm putting up a small storage bldg. 12x24. Right now it's just a frame. Ideally, I'd like someone to tell me where I can get premade, prefinished stucco wall panels in Northern California? I saw them available back east. But if that's not an option for me in Nor Cal, and keeping cost low is the...

How do I properly build a retaining wall/stucco wall with wood [ 1 Answers ]

I don't want to use the block/bricks to build a retaining wall, but I would rather frame the retaining wall with wood to construct columns and other feathers (possible insert water fountain into construction). Using rebar to tie in the retaining wall to the existing slab/foundation so that is...

Exterior stucco wall [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a new house and our 1 yr home owner warranty will be up by end of May, 09. I notice the metal trim/lath at the bottom of our stucco pillars (yes, all of them) at our outside porch expose to the air. The stucco that was used to cover the metal trim/lath disappear. When I asked the builder...

Peel n stick wallpaper border peeling off [ 2 Answers ]

They say the peel n stick borders are great because you can easily remove it to reposition but I think it removes too easy. The border is peeling up in places and actually coming off at one end. Did I do something wrong?

Stucco wall [ 2 Answers ]

We are constructing a stucco fence around the house and I would like to know if it is better to use plywood with tar paper and chicken wire or can we use wonderboard underneath and will stucco attach well to wonderboard?

View more questions Search