Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigsexytony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2017, 11:39 AM
    My blower fan won't work.
    My blower fan won't work in the manual mode. It will not blow in the ac mode, nor will it blow in the heat mode. It does work when the aux heat is on?
    Bigsexytony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2017, 11:50 AM
    My blower fan doesn't work.
    I forgot to mention. The outside unit runs in both the heat and ac mode. Just the inside blower fan doesn't run. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace sometimes won't fire, blower fan sometimes won't turn off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a natural gas furnace that is starting to give me grief. Often when I call for heat the motor and blower fan turn on and I get a blue induction flame, but the tubes won't ignite. At first I would turn off the furnace at the thermostat, wait for the fan to stop (which would sometimes...

Fan Blower motor does not work [ 10 Answers ]

2 Days ago Woke up in the morning with no air out of the vents, I went outside and saw ice on the unit so I turned off the system. I called a AC tech and he went up and the only solution from him was to buy a new unit upstairs but I can tell the way he said it he wanted to get some money out of...

A/C Blower fan not work + warm breaker = ? [ 4 Answers ]

Howdy. We returned home from vacation last night to find that our A/C unit was not working properly. The compressor turns on but the blower fan does not (fan doesn't turn on and the compressor just hums). The first thing I checked was the breaker, and that unit's breaker is hotter than the rest of...

Blower fan does not work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I got a Carrier AC unit in my residence since 3 years ans has been working fine until today: the fan at the outside unit does not move at all. I check the fuses at the circuit box next to the unit and found nothing wrong. Whenever the AC kicks in I hear a click and hum at the unit but the...

View more questions Search