Ask
    tashx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:41 AM
    My future
    Can anyone help me with my future ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Even if I knew you personally, I don't think I could that.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 05:08 AM
    The only person who can do that is YOU!
    You have control of your life. You can't change your past but you certainly can plan and control your future ;)
    tashx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Its very hard ! :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 02:49 AM
    You are in charge of the future for your life. It is up to the choices that you make for your life. No one can predict the future for you. There are many variables.

Work hard at what you want to do. Accept that, in spite of many attempts by yourself to achieve your goals that you will fail many times. Learn to turn the "scars into stars."

To me, life is about honoring and serving God, the choices that I make, cost and benefit, and dealing with the cards that I have been dealt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My future [ 4 Answers ]

Itz my year 2 start decidin what subjects and stuff I want 2 take. I have to have a rough idea of what I want to be when I grow up. But I have no clue! All my frendz know wer they are heading and I'm left behind. Everyone iz telling me 2 relax and go with the flow or fink of something I'm...

My future [ 1 Answers ]

Is my relationship with my partner frank really over

My future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My DOB is July 3, 1974. I have always been a very independent woman but really wish to get married and settle down now. Will I find true love to settle down with?? When?? Howz my life in general - will I be able to establish my own co and be successful ? Thanks

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

View more questions Search