Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2017, 04:14 PM

1. I'm surprised that those that discriminate aren't sued for all they are worth.
    There already have been casualties to the government tyranny .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2017, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    What tyranny? Businesses should be allowed to pick and choose whom they sell their publicly-offered goods to? Redheads, fat people, people with Asperger's, people over 50, teens with acne, women wearing slacks....
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2017, 05:11 PM
    Darn not being able to rep on this forum.

Big thumbs up Tal and WG.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
    I heard you used to be the home of the free and the brave, you have 300 million firearms and yet you allow government tyranny, so not many free and not many brave left? Sort of like those native americans who used to inhabit your land, they were free and brave too, look where that got them
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 04:36 AM
    Clete ;if you were a baker or florist ,or caterer ,or photographer ,or musician , would you risk losing your business and serving jail time upholding your Christian beliefs by not catering to a homosexual 'marriage' . Where are their 1st amendment protections ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 04:38 AM
    Clete ;if you were a baker or florist ,or caterer ,or photographer ,or musician , would you risk losing your business and serving jail time upholding your Christian beliefs by not catering to a homosexual 'marriage' . Where are their 1st amendment protections ?
    Let me put it this way, Tom, I should not be forced to participate in a practice I consider morally rephrensible and any government that says different is a tyrant
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2017, 05:07 AM
    and that is what I was saying
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2017, 05:33 AM
    So it's okay to deny others their rights because of YOUR religion? That's akin to legalizing discrimination in my book! I think such actions though should be addressed by the aggreived party should either sue, boycot, or publicly protest those entities, and hit them in their pockets as a more effective strategy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Abilities of Trump's Press People [ 19 Answers ]

How would you characterize the mental stability of Sean Spicer when he blatantly denies an absolutely true and valid FACT, as he did regarding the size of the crowd on Friday compared to Obama's previous crowd? And when he lied about the Metro ridership - again comparing Trump and Obama ridership? ...

Trump's Recent Tweet [ 75 Answers ]

Trump tweeted that "millions voted illegally". Then why is Trump against the recount?

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally?

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

View more questions Search