Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 18, 2017, 03:32 AM
    Smoothy, I'm sick and tired of your racist rhetoric. And I'm not going to put up with it anymore. I don't believe Obama was a demigod or that his administration was perfect. I am perfectly willing to face reality if there are facts that show things. If you can't produce those facts then I can't accept that reality.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2017, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Hell, how many here even have a net worth over a Million? I bet most can't even say that as low as that bar is.
    Hello smoothy:

My worth is NYOB, but suffice to say, if I started with a $ million loan from my father like Trump did, I'd be worth a 100 times what he is today. You know I'm in business, right? Trump even had a head start.. I handicapped myself with a criminal record.

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2017, 05:00 PM
    Hi smoothy, I haven't replied more to your message because the editor doesn't recognise the space bar, but there is no use in making any of this personal. I don't get your comment about a northward facing moon, all moons where I come from are northward facing and we all come out and bay at them once a month, Ahroow!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2017, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello smoothy:

My worth is NYOB, but suffice to say, if I started with a $ million loan from my father like Trump did, I'd be worth a 100 times what he is today. You know I'm in business, right? Trump even had a head start.. I handicapped myself with a criminal record.

excon
    I didn't ask you for your net worth... read what I said. But someone who is barely able to live paycheck to paycheck... and hasn't made themselves a BUNCH of money in their adult lives... really is in no position to cast aspirations on others, particularly others who have. If you have... good for you... then you aren't one of them.

Nothing like coulda woulda shoulda....fact is you didn't and why I picked a number thats not that hard to reach...than many people have.

As far as your record..as far as I know it was a one time thing and you did your time.....I have issues with those who keep getting busted over and over and over.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
    Cast aspersions or aspirations? Big difference....
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2017, 06:32 PM
    I didn't ask you for your net worth... read what I said. But someone who is barely able to live paycheck to paycheck... and hasn't made themselves a BUNCH of money in their adult lives... really is in no position to cast aspirations on others, particularly others who have. If you have... good for you... then you aren't one of them.
    What about an ordinary everyday blue collar worker like myself? Is it okay to blast a lying bloviated ego maniac like your hero Trump? No need to respond since I will anyway!
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2017, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Hi smoothy, I haven't replied more to your message because the editor doesn't recognise the space bar, but there is no use in making any of this personal. I don't get your comment about a northward facing moon, all moons where I come from are northward facing and we all come out and bay at them once a month, Ahroow!
    Well if your going to mention about making it personal... you're late to the game... someone else already did that... and it wasn't me.

BTW... northward facing moon.. wasn't directed at you... don't think it was an American thing... but giving the moon is dropping trou, and bending over... similar to the one finger salute, or "shooting the Bird" in meaning. Northward facing implied the direction it was given.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2017, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What about an ordinary everyday blue collar worker like myself? Is it okay to blast a lying bloviated ego maniac like your hero Trump? No need to respond since I will anyway!
    I know a lot of "blue Collar workers" with net worths well into the 7 figures range. But then you have a choice... live abouve your means now... or live below your means for years and invest it... You think I'm self employed or some corporate executive... man you really don't know me then. SO who is really the out of touch ones here... better grab a mirror because I haven't ever been a paper pushing manager...

But then....like I've said..Trump won..get over it.

If you was a Saunders person..Trump didn't steal your primary....Hillary and her minions did that..... Saunders ( not my guy however) might have won...that's the Fault of the DNC.

If you were a Hillary person..then your standards are REALLY low and have no moral high ground to harp about anything Trump might do. Lots of Saunders people Voted Trump because they couldn't stomach Hillary either.
    Expert

Feb 20, 2017, 07:51 PM
    But then....like I've said..Trump won..get over it.
    Why can't I cry, b1tch and moan like you did for the last 8 years? Matter of fact you're still crying b1tching and moaning about last years stuff.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2017, 09:40 PM
    Why can't I cry, b1tch and moan like you did for the last 8 years? Matter of fact you're still crying b1tching and moaning about last years stuff.
    Don't you have anything better to do, how about some constructive criticism.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2017, 06:25 AM
    You and Smoothy should stop your hate filled rants and present FACTS! How's that?
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2017, 07:34 AM
    You and Smoothy should stop your hate filled rants and present FACTS! How's that?
    A rhetorical answer to a rhetorical question
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2017, 05:03 PM
    Back to the theme, it would seem that Dump would be very confused about the McCain/Republican agenda. What part of being in power do they not understand? Where I come from we would call McCain's action Shytting in your own nest
    Expert

Feb 21, 2017, 07:43 PM
    Where I come from we call it truth to power, and it's a bedrock of the republic. You know that free speech thing?!
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2017, 10:53 PM
    Where I come from we call it truth to power, and it's a bedrock of the republic. You know that free speech thing?!
    I wasn't commenting on free speech, just stupidity, or in McCain's case dementia
    Expert

Feb 22, 2017, 05:25 AM
    I don't see McCains comments as stupid or demented. He often has broken from his party line on many issues.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2017, 05:30 AM
    How about the lefties present credible facts and stop the incessant ranting.

Look at the topic of this thread... ZERO proof what so ever... And could even legally be considered libelous if a lawsuit was ever brought by the accused party.

Feb 22, 2017, 06:26 AM
    How about the lefties present credible facts and stop the incessant ranting.
    Did you watch the press conference where he claimed he had the biggest electoral margin? He was clearly stunned and confused when his statement was debunked. So much for your "ZERO proof".
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2017, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Did you watch the press conference where he claimed he had the biggest electoral margin? He was clearly stunned and confused when his statement was debunked. So much for your "ZERO proof".
    You get that from CNN? And his electoral margin was significant... it wasn't even close.

Directly from Reuters... a very left leaning source..

The Republican businessman, whose presidential campaign was his first bid for public office, garnered 304 electoral votes, compared with 227 won by his Democratic challenger, Hillary Clinton, according to the vote tally read by Vice President Joe Biden.

U.S. Congress certifies Trump's Electoral College victory | Reuters

That's NO small margin in anyone's book... care to disprove that and claim it was a close call? So Debunked? Far from it.

Feb 22, 2017, 02:22 PM
    No I got that from watching the live press conference. And you are missing the point. Trump made the statement that he had the largest margin since Reagan. A reporter confronted him with the fact that there were greater margins. This got him nonplussed and confused. It was very clear to anyone watching. I'm not arguing about how many electoral votes he got or how significant it was. I'm talking only about how he reacted when he was caught in an untruth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Abilities of Trump's Press People [ 19 Answers ]

How would you characterize the mental stability of Sean Spicer when he blatantly denies an absolutely true and valid FACT, as he did regarding the size of the crowd on Friday compared to Obama's previous crowd? And when he lied about the Metro ridership - again comparing Trump and Obama ridership? ...

Trump's Recent Tweet [ 75 Answers ]

Trump tweeted that "millions voted illegally". Then why is Trump against the recount?

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally?

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

View more questions Search