Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradricco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Bucks, Strippers, Agro!
    I recently was the best man for a mates wedding. He was banking on 60 people coming but in the end we only ended up with 25 and last minute told we couldn't have a stripper at the venue, so I decided to change the venue (being the best man and all) to my house. My GF and I had discussed that as an option early on and she was dead against it (hence the other venue), however with everything that happened with the other venue and the significant lack of attendees I decided to move it to my house. Long story short, she found out and is really really really pissed with me. She doesn't want strippers at our house etc.. But I didn't see it as a huge deal. What can I do as I really love her?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 16, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Oh Man, I'm not surprised she's pissed off! She told you she didn't want this to happen and you've gone behind her back and done it anyway!

You've got some major, MAJOR sucking up to do!

Buy her flowers, chocolates, cook her meals, massage her feet... do anything, but whatever you do, do NOT say 'I don't see it as a huge deal' because I'm sure you'll feel the full wrath then!

If you love her, eat humble pie, apologise profusely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search