Name:  DSCN2449.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  1.10 MBName:  DSCN2450.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  1.18 MBName:  DSCN2451.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  1.19 MBName:  DSCN2453.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  1.45 MBAnyone know who made this print?

It was purchased from Park West Galleries.

It's an intaglio by Mar called The Egg

Thanks

Bob B

Check out some similar questions!

What are the factors related to HR that it must consider surviving in society and mar [ 2 Answers ]

What are the factors related to HR that it must consider surviving in society and market

I want to marry my boyfriend we will both be on probation for 5 years can I still mar [ 2 Answers ]

Can I marry my boy friend if we both are on probation for 5 years

When a Recipe Calls for Using One Egg, What Size Egg Do They Mean? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, all! Okay, some recipes call for only one egg to use in the mix. This would usually be for when we might be baking something. What size egg do they mean, please? I'm the kind of person who likes to buy the jumbo ones! Thanks!

Denied entry Mar. 08 to UK. [ 3 Answers ]

I travelled to the UK in March w/ every intention of moving there to be with my boyfriend. We met on xbox live about 2 years ago now. We'd never been w/ each other in person. I know it sounds stupid to a lot of you, but please put those opinions aside. After months of not knowing what to do, I...

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search