Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolfspirit Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Anybody know cheat codes for these games?
    :confused: :confused: I'm looking for cheat codes for the new Final Fantasy XII and also Dirge of Cerberus:Final Fantasy VII. Do any cheats exist for them yet? I'd really like to know because I'm sick of being killed in Final Fantasy XII and I'd like to see all the bonuses for DoC: FFVII without having to shoot all those anoying capsules. Thank You:)

Wolfspirit:cool:
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Apr 16, 2007, 04:01 AM
    There's loads of different sites if you just type in the game name with cheats in to Google
    Wolfspirit Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Thanks Lez!! I apreciate the help.

Wolfspirit
    Amaryllis Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Have you looked at Gamfaqs.com? They typically have everything. :)
    Shanura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Final Fantasy games usually don't have any cheats for them, but for DoC I suggest never changing Exp. Points for gil to get your levels up, and always using a phoenix down on yourself and always having a spare. ;P It worked for me, so I'm now trying to replay on hard mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he going to cheat again [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend cheated on me he swears he won't do it again but I need to know before we move on

Is that cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, here it is: Well my girlfriend and I split for a month after a fight over some silly things. Most of them, referring to a lack of care from her, because I told her, that I need to spend some time together (we were fighting a lot and I tought we need time alone). Well, she told...

Did she cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry if this question is gross but I just wanted some help. The night before last my girlfriend was out of town at some old friends house. A lot of people stayed there that might including her ex-boyfriend. Well when he was talked about she said yes he was flirty and stuff but she of course...

Did he cheat?should I leave? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 2 1/2 years now, and we've been engaged for about 8 months. I know that he cheated in his previous relationship several times before it ended. About a month ago, his behavior changed... he was on msn a lot and would close the conversation as soon as I entered the...

Godfather cheat codes [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other cheat codes for The Godfather other than health,full ammo And extra $5,000. If so can you help.(He's a cheater I know)This is for ps2.

View more questions Search